1. The Bartell Drugs Holiday Gift Guide sweepstakes runs Sunday, November 16, 2014, through Saturday, November 29, 2014. To enter, participants must write down their favorite items located inside the 2014 Bartell Drugs Holiday Gift Guide. Completed entry form and wish lists can be dropped off in person at any Bartell Drugs location. The 2014 Bartell Drugs Holiday Guide is available for free at any Bartell Drugs location starting November 9, 2014, or can be found in The Seattle Times Sunday on November 16, 2014.
2. Entries must be received at Bartell Drugs locations by end of day Saturday, November 29, 2014. Winners will be selected at random from the total number of entries received by contest officials. Winners need not be present to win.
3. Winners will be notified on or around Tuesday, December 9, 2014. For a list of winners, send a SASE to the address at the bottom of the page.
4. One (1) grand-prize winner will receive one $500 Bartell Drugs gift card, or an in-store shopping spree valued at $500.
5. Three (3) first-place winners will each receive one $250 Bartell Drugs gift card.
6. Two (2) second-place winners will each receive one $100 Bartell Drugs gift card.
7. Five (5) third-place winners will each receive one $50 Bartell Drugs gift card.
8. One entry per household.
9. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash and merchandise may not be substituted.
10. Winners are responsible for all taxes, fees and similar payments, if applicable.
11. Prize winners are responsible for compliance with all conditions that may be set by the promotional sponsors.
12. Winners are responsible for all taxes and liabilities associated with each prize. The Seattle Times, Bartell Drugs and all other participating sponsors reserve the right to require any forms for eligibility and/or tax purposes within 7 days of notification. Noncompliance within 7 days may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Sweepstakes entrants agree to abide by the terms of these official Rules and by the decisions of the Sweepstakes commissioners at The Seattle Times, which are final on all matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes.
13. The Seattle Times is responsible only for the promotional advertisement of this contest.
14. Bartell Drugs, The Seattle Times and their representatives are not responsible for lost or misdirected entries or passes.
15. The Seattle Times and the contest sponsors reserve the right to use names and photos of winners for sweepstakes promotion without consideration.
16. No purchase necessary to enter. The sweepstakes is open to Washington state residents; entrants must be at least 18 years of age. Open only to legal U.S. residents. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations shall apply. One entry per household.
17. Recipients of all prizes assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this contest or the use or the redemption of any prizes.
18. Odds of winning dependent on the total number of entries received.
19. Employees and independent agents of The Seattle Times, Bartell Drugs, their agencies or representatives, their immediate families and members of their households are not eligible to enter.
20. Decision of sweepstakes officials is final.